Monday, March 14, 2016

Exciting News & A Freebie

Exciting news! I was asked to join a new CT team! For Shel Belle Scraps! Her kits are gorgeous, and the first one I got to work with is called Lucky, in the spirit of St. Patty's Day! Very fun kit! She is also making a set of calendar templates for next year, 2017. She has Jan, Feb, and March available so far. Here is a look at the kit and template I used. If you like it, you can get the kit here, and the template here. My first projects for her are below! I love how they came out! I have a free cluster frame for you that was created using the kit. You will find it at the end of the post. Have a great day!




Full Calendar and 12x12 Scrapbooking Page




And here is your freebie! The cluster frame and background splatter is in 2 separate folders to make shadowing easier for you too! You can download it by clicking here or the photo below.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p6i21ftk9ize1m8/Lucky.zip?dl=0
Download

No comments:

Post a Comment