Monday, July 18, 2016

New Shop at MyMemories

I am so excited to announce the opening of my new shop at MyMemories! I have my first two kits available there now! There will be more to come, so don't forget to check back later too. I have created two kits that I think are perfect for summer. The first is Summer Passion and the second is Vintage Garden. You can view them both in my shop now while they are on sale! They are both on sale until next Monday, to celebrate the opening of my new store! You can view my shop here. I have also decided to give you the cluster tag, which is included in the kit, FREE right here on my blog! You can find the download at the end of the post. Have a great day!

Summer Passion can be found here

 
 
  
Some inspiration:
 

 Vintage Garden on sale now! View it in the shop here.

 
 
 
 

Inspiration:
 
 Here's your freebie! Click the link below the preview to download. And don't forget to check out my BRAND NEW SHOP at MyMemories!

No comments:

Post a Comment